Commercial Landscape Maintenance
HOA and Commercial Landscape Maintenance – A Cut Above
Maintaining your business’ professional image is important and includes more than just your personnel and marketing. Your business grounds are often a customer’s first impression and create an inviting environment. That’s why Meridian Landscape Services is dedicated to providing the highest quality professional landscape maintenance services to commercial and HOA properties throughout Austin, TX. Proper horticulture practice, pro-active communication and a professional “can-do” attitude, make it easy for our customers to enjoy the beauty of their landscape year round. There are many services needed to keep your commercial landscape managed properly throughout the year, don't worry we are here for you and your property.
Commercial Landscape Maintenance – Professional, Convenient Service
Because commercial landscape maintenance is all about the details, our commercial landscape professionals will develop a customized approach to maintaining your commericial or HOA property that provides optimal results with your bottom line in mind. Below is a partial list of the services you can receive with this comprehensive, commercial landscape maintenance program.
- 43 or 52 full-service visits per year, weekly (March-October) and twice per month (November- February) depending on service visits per year
- Turf/shrub/tree fertilization- organic or synthetic applications
- Core aeration- turf areas
- Pre-emergent- bed/ turf areas
- Post-emergent- bed/ turf areas
- Insect control- ornamental application
- Irrigation- monthly inspection
- Mulch application
- Annual color installation- beds, planters, pots
- Perennial and ornamental grass cut-back (winter clean-up)
- Tree/Palm pruning
- Retention ponds service
Additional Commercial Landscape Maintenance Services – We Go the Extra Mile
- Annual landscape/irrigation budgeting assistance
- Landscape enhancement ideas using a sustainable approach
- Irrigation enhancement ideas using water wise components and solutions that will reduce operating costs
- Monthly landscape and irrigation update.
Your curb appeal is important. At Meridian Landscape Services, we understand how it affects your bottom-line and your overall first impression. Our commercial landscape maintenance experts work meticulously to care for your property. The results will speak for themselves. Our detailed annual production schedules and proactive communication will assure you that no detail is left unattended. Contact Meridian today to discuss your commercial landscape maintenance needs.